VENUE: National Tour
PRODUCTION PHOTOS: Drew Perez, DrewbyMedia.com
PRODUCTION/LIGHTING DESIGN: Cassius Creative
Accented by color-changing “neon” signs, the pastel, purple-painted scenic elements are an homage to the trippy DREAMLAND album cover. And an excuse for the audience to get up and dance!
- A touring show playing in a variety of venue sizes.
- Video wall within a retro computer screen frame – complete with illuminated on/off switch.
- Partnered with Staging Concepts to create the deck.
- Neon lights and signs fabricated using metal framework with Qolorflex NuNeon, and driven by Environmental Lighting’s DMX Decoders.
- 3 custom-made LED truss borders that include positions for a basketball hoop and LED neon signs.