The SYSTEMS INTEGRATOR is a self-motivated technician with an ever-evolving skillset who hungers to drive theatrical and architectural lighting projects. This person should have high emotional intelligence, serious attention to detail, great organization and multi-tasking skills, the ability to communicate with clients, and a strong desire to see our company and partners succeed.
Scenic Solutions provides services for the entertainment industry and other entities needing products associated with entertainment, display, themed environments, or custom fabrication. Scenic Solutions is well-known for attention to detail, respect for deadlines, and budget sensitivity. We provide peerless service, equipment, and expertise to our clients world-wide.
Scenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE
- Representing Scenic Solutions in a professional manner.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each project.
- Consulting with the Plant Operations Manager and Project Managers to determine the best use of shop assets needed to accomplish a quality project.
- Planning, communicating, and tracking project budgets.
- Planning and assisting with onsite installations ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Delivering great customer service.
- Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment, and the workspace.
- Adhering to all safety practices.
- The ability to travel to sales calls, tradeshows, and training sessions.
- Other non-electrician duties on occasion as assigned (including but not limited to finish work, paint prep, material handling, cleanup).
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Can pass and maintain drug free workplace testing requirements.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Is familiar with and complies with all safety rules.
- Knows how to use Microsoft software tools (Word, Excel, and Project Professional) and Vectorworks/CAD.
- Can climb ladders.
- Can lift fifty pounds to a height of at least three feet.
- Can read and interpret blueprints.
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Has organizational, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE UPON HIRE
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Holidays. (8) New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day + Friday, Christmas Eve & Day.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER NINTY DAYS
- Vacation Pay: accumulate 80 hours per year. The maximum amount of accrued sick time is 120 hours.
- Sick time: accumulate up to 40 hours per year. The maximum amount of accrued sick time is 80 hours.
- Access to the Company 401K Plan. Scenic Solutions matches employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 4% of the employee contribution limit.
- Life Insurance @ $25,000.00. Premium paid by Scenic Solutions.
- Additional Life coverage is optional.
- Access to company Health coverage plan. Scenic Solutions will cover 80% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
- Access to Dental company insurance. Scenic Solutions will cover 100% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
- Access to company Vision insurance. Scenic Solutions will cover 100% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
Are you ready for an exciting job with great benefits?