The ELECTRICIAN TECHNICIAN self-motivated with an ever-evolving skillset that hungers to drive theatrical and architectural lighting projects. This person should have high emotional intelligence, serious attention to detail, great organization and multi-tasking skills, the ability to communicate with clients, and a strong desire to see our company and partners succeed.
Scenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE
- The ability to travel to sales calls, tradeshows, and training sessions.
- Consulting with the Plant Operations Manager and Project Managers to determine the best use of shop assets needed to accomplish a quality project.
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each project,
- Planning, communicating and tracking project budgets,
- Representing Scenic Solutions in a professional manner,
- Planning and assisting with onsite installations ensuring customer satisfaction,
- Delivering great customer service,
- Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment, and the workspace.
- Adhering to all safety practices.
- Other non-electrician duties on occasion as assigned (i.e., finish work, paint prep, material handling, cleanup, etc.),
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Can pass and maintain drug free workplace testing requirements.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Is familiar with and complies with all safety rules.
- Knows how to use Microsoft software tools (Word, Excel, and Project Professional) and Vectorworks/CAD
- Can climb ladders
- Can lift fifty pounds to a height of at least three feet
- Can read and interpret blueprints
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Has organizational, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
BENEFITS AVAILABLE UPON HIRE
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Holidays. (8) New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day + Friday, Christmas Eve & Day.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER NINTY DAYS
- Vacation Pay: accumulate 80 hours per year. The maximum amount of accrued sick time is 120 hours.
- Sick time: accumulate up to 40 hours per year. The maximum amount of accrued sick time is 80 hours.
- Access to the Company 401K Plan. Scenic Solutions matches employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 4% of the employee contribution limit.
- Life Insurance @ $25,000.00. Premium paid by Scenic Solutions.
- Additional Life coverage is optional.
- Access to company Health coverage plan. Scenic Solutions will cover 80% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
- Access to Dental company insurance. Scenic Solutions will cover 100% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
- Access to company Vision insurance. Scenic Solutions will cover 100% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
Are you ready for an exciting job with great benefits?