Ohio Governor Mike DeWine, and the Ohio Department of Health (ODH), have designated the guidelines for Ohio to get back to work. For the past six-weeks, the Scenic Solutions’ team has done its part to flatten the COVID-19 curve. Now that we’re back to work we will continue to follow CDC and ODH guidelines to protect the health of our crew, our vendors, our clients, and our business.
5 PROTOCOLS FOR ALL BUSINESSES
- Require face coverings for employees and recommend them for clients/customers at all times.
- Conduct daily health assessments by employers and employees (self-evaluation) to determine if “fit for duty.”
- Maintain good hygiene at all times – hand washing, sanitizing and social distancing.
- Clean and sanitize workplaces throughout workday and at the close of business or between shifts.
- Limit capacity to meet social distancing guidelines.
- Establish maximum capacity at 50% of fire code.
- And, use appointment setting where possible to limit congestion.
TAKE THE FOLLOWING ACTIONS WHEN A COVID-19 INFECTION IS IDENTIFIED:
- Immediately report employee or customer infections to the local health district.
- Work with local health department to identify potentially exposed individuals to help facilitate appropriate communication/contact tracing.
- Shutdown shop/floor for deep sanitation is possible.
- Professionally clean and sanitize site/location.
- Reopen in consultation with the local health department.
(The Scenic Solutions Safe Workspace policy is subject to guideline changes and updates made by the CDC and government.)