The job goal of the Lead Project Manager is to coordinate and lead projects. Project managers are positive, self-motivated, creative, analytical personalities. Attention to detail and communication skills are a must. Projects depend on this person to be budget conscious and sensitive to extremely tight timelines. Hard skills in MS Word, Excel, One Note, AutoCAD, and Artcam are necessities. While a Theatrical background is preferred, Engineering and other trade bring value to the team.
Project managers are also team leaders. They need to know the capabilities and limitations of those assigned to work on their project. A thorough understanding of how something is constructed and communicating that concept to others define a good project manager. Ideally, project managers are to shepherd a project from bid to final delivery. This position can entail travel.
Adherence to Safety policies is required as The project manager onsite may be required to supervise the safety program. OSHA 30 Training will be provided to our project managers. Also, the company will pay ETCP certification in Rigging / Theatre and is expected to happen in the first 12 months of employment
Scenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE
- Provide leadership for the project team by building and motivating team members
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to appropriate personnel
- Meet project goals and milestones
- Own the project life cycle
- Work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment demonstrating teamwork, innovation, and excellence
- Procure adequate resources to achieve project objectives in planned timeframes
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude with excellent communication skills.
- Has exceptional organizational skills
- Can pass and maintain drug free workplace testing requirements.
- Has a valid driver’s license.
- Is familiar with and complies with all safety rules.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE UPON HIRE
- Employee Assistance Program.
- Paid Holidays. (8) New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day + Friday, Christmas Eve & Day.
BENEFITS AVAILABLE AFTER NINTY DAYS
- Vacation Pay: accumulate 80 hours per year. The maximum amount of accrued sick time is 120 hours.
- Sick time: accumulate up to 40 hours per year. The maximum amount of accrued sick time is 80 hours.
- Access to the Company 401K Plan. Scenic Solutions matches employee contributions dollar for dollar up to 4% of the employee contribution limit.
- Life Insurance @ $25,000.00. Premium paid by Scenic Solutions.
- Additional Life coverage is optional.
- Access to company Health coverage plan. Scenic Solutions will cover 80% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
- Access to Dental company insurance. Scenic Solutions will cover 100% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
- Access to company Vision insurance. Scenic Solutions will cover 100% of the employee premium. In addition, spouse and Family coverage is available to employees at cost.
Are you ready for an exciting job with great benefits?