The Sales Team Member has the ability and drive to find prospects utilizing existing company leads and through their own developed network. The Sales Team Associate is able to identify pertinent information and act to improve those around them, both Clients and Coworkers. This position will specialize in one of six specific sales areas (Lighting, Audio, Video, Soft Goods, Scenic Fabrication, or Rigging) while supporting the other five areas as needed.
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE
- The ability to travel to sales calls, tradeshows, and training sessions
- Making cold calls to potential clients
- Consulting with the Shop Supervisor and Production Managers to determine the best use of shop assets needed to accomplish a quality project
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each project
- Planning, communicating, and tracking project budgets
- Representing Scenic Solutions in a professional manner
- Planning and possibly assisting with onsite installations ensuring customer satisfaction
- Delivering great customer service
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has sales experience
- Has experience with SalesForce or other sales software
- Knows how to use Microsoft software tools (Word, Excel, and Project Professional) and Vectorworks/CAD
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude with excellent communication skills
- Can pass and maintain drug free workplace testing requirements
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Can climb ladders
- Can lift 50 pounds to a height of at least 3 feet
- Can read and interpret blueprints
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Has organizational, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
Scenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.