The Installation Technician is responsible for the safe and timely execution and commission of control system projects. In conjunction with the Project Managers, the Installation Technician coordinates schedules and troubleshoots any issues as they arise on the project site. This position requires advanced skills in Visual Programming, coordination with other trades, and establishing networks, as well as a proven proficiency in leading a crew.
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE
- Traveling to the client’s worksite and installing the project
- Consulting with the Shop Supervisor and Production Managers to determine the best use of shop assets needed to accomplish a quality project
- Creating and maintaining documentation for each project
- Planning, communicating, and tracking project budgets
- Representing Scenic Solutions in a professional manner
- Planning onsite installations ensuring customer satisfaction
- Delivering great customer service
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude with excellent communication skills
- Can pass and maintain drug free workplace testing requirements
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Has or can get a valid passport
- Can climb ladders
- Can lift 50 pounds to a height of at least 3 feet
- Has knowledge of hand tools, power tools, and measuring equipment
- Can read and interpret blueprints
- Thrives in a high-pressure environment that requires working under tight deadlines.
- Has organizational, efficiency, prioritization, and multi-tasking skills
Scenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.