At this time, we do not have any open positions. However, if you’re interested in working at Scenic Solutions please submit your resume. We always like to keep track of artisans, craftspeople, and colleagues who we’d like to work with, and sometimes a job opens unexpectedly. We might not know that we need your skills until we see your resume, so hit that submit button!
SOME DUTIES INCLUDE
- Handling all materials in a safe and efficient manner
- Cleaning and maintaining tools, equipment and the workspace
- Adhering to all safety practices
- Being a good communicator
- Ensuring great customer service
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE
- Has a positive and collaborative attitude with excellent communication skills
- Can pass and maintain drug-free workplace testing requirements
- Has a valid driver’s license
- Complies with all safety rules
Scenic Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and drug free workplace.