The Ordway Center for the Performing Arts
SET AND PROJECTION DESIGNERS: Adam Koch and Steven Royal
LIGHTING DESIGNER: Cory Pattak
COSTUME DESIGNER: Ryan Moller
PRODUCTION PHOTOS: Cory Pattak
A dazzling, eye-popping, jaw-droppingly gorgeous production!
- A massive set with multi-level towers on either side of the stage, 33-feet tall at the highest point.
- Two spiral staircases fabricated out of aluminum to reduce weight.
- Elegant and functional railing swirls cut from thin gauge aluminum sheets by our CNC plasma cutter and processed through a sheet metal roller for curvature to match the metal frames of the set. Custom welded for an exact fit between each column.
- Tattered Draperies, header swags, and curtains with painted fullness.
- Pre-built elements provided by the client (including sconces, candelabra columns, a well, Belle’s cottage, and a functional wood-chopping invention) refurbished by Scenic Solutions.